Billing for your VoIP Business
Billing is a vital part of your VoIP business. Postpaid and prepaid Billing is an integral part of the My-tel System carrier-grade Class 4 and Class 5 softswitch platform.
Our MyCore platform also provides a cloud-based solution to invoice your customers. My-tel System fully integrates switching, billing and customer management to help you run a profitable VoIP business in virtually any language or currency you need.
With My-Tel System you have a flexible solution to bill your customers with the prices, promotions and payment methods that meet your needs.
Our real-time billing lets you,and your end users keep tabs on usage as it occurs via our convenient web portals. Whether you provide wholesale or retail services, My-Tel System offers the billing capabilities you need.
- Customer management
- Service provisioning
- Carrier grade converged billing platform with online charging system, rating, and invoicing
Porta One Billing Highlights
- Real-Time billing and service monetization platform
- Integrated OCS: Online Charging System
- Voice, video, SMS, data, VAS, IPTV, SDN/NFV, IoT/M2M
- Customer management and provisioning
- CDR mediation and vendor/routing control
- Administration, reporting and self-care Interfaces
- High availability and load-balancing to efficiently distribute network load to maintain operational uptime
- Capacity provisioning to improve performance
Remote site redundancy for disaster recovery
Online self-care for easily accessible management
Seamless integration with standardized third-party APIs saving time and money by reducing complexity
Easy-to-use configuration Server to quickly manage the entire installation simplifying staff workload
One converged billing platform providing single billing across multiple communication systems
The PortaBilling architecture can be expanded to utilize multiple physical servers in various distributed clusters to process more RADIUS requests improving performance (linear capacity), ensure uninterrupted service and zero downtime updates, as well as provide geographic redundancy across the globe.